• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

uninvited visitor

i had a animal nible on some of my plants the other day when i went to the garden... so i decided to set a trap and see what it was. At first i thought it was a groundhog because i had one fat A** groundhog in my yard the other day and so i set the trap the first day i got nothing and the second day i come home from school and look what i found sitting in my trap waiting for me.

DAY 1
001.jpg

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006.jpg

007-1.jpg

DAY 2

009-1.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

SATIN!
Did it hiss at you? those things are creepy as hell! I saw one in a small tree a few years ago. I walked toward it and instead of it running away it just sat there and hissed at me and showed its nasty little teeth.

That thing is thinking, "Come near me and I will take out a chunk of your arm, and give you rabies and round worm"
004-1.jpg

SATIN!
Did it hiss at you? those things are creepy as hell! I saw one in a small tree a few years ago. I walked toward it and instead of it running away it just sat there and hissed at me and showed its nasty little teeth.

That thing is thinking, "Come near me and I will take out a chunk of your arm, and give you rabies and round worm"
004-1.jpg
yeah he kept hissing he was a nasty little bastard

Funny, we just had a family discussion about possums. I have ran across more than my fair share of them and never, not even once, have I ever seen them one "play possum". They always seem to go on the attack or hiss. Where the heck did the term come from?

Cute little bugger. Should make a nice pelt :rofl:
hahahahahahahahaha next one
They are a little greasy but taste fine grilled with a good hot rub.
really? lol they eat garbage and my f**cking plants
cdn.jpg

with that said, we have a few around my house as well as raccons, actually befriended most and can pet them. They leave my plants alone, good luck with yours man
this one was a really mean one i wouldnt trust them hahahaa
Tyler,
By your actions you are hereby deemed worthy and
officially invited to membership in IOOTO .
http://opossum.craton.net/iooto/

opossum.gif
lol

Funny, we just had a family discussion about possums. I have ran across more than my fair share of them and never, not even once, have I ever seen them one "play possum". They always seem to go on the attack or hiss. Where the heck did the term come from?
i dont know i thought they were to play dead when confronted but nope he just hissed and clawed at the trap

Well luckily your not in California. I have a co-worker who got charges pressed against him for trapping and relocating one in his back yard. Even though he had children it's a protected animal here and relocating them (from your backyard) is against the law. The worse part is one of his neighbors actually reported him!!

Well luckily your not in California. I have a co-worker who got charges pressed against him for trapping and relocating one in his back yard. Even though he had children it's a protected animal here and relocating them (from your backyard) is against the law. The worse part is one of his neighbors actually reported him!!

best to put em in a stew with garlic tomatoes then!!!

Yes, here in Texas (where I live anyways) it's illegeal to do this with squirrels as well.

well im glad i dont live in california
Yes, here in Texas (where I live anyways) it's illegeal to do this with squirrels as well.
well im glad i dont live in texas too i also caughted squirrels

Wow, huge little buggers. Glad they don't come that big here in KY (at least not in my yard). Can imagine they can chew threw a plant pretty fast.

Well, maybe he should have trapped his neighbor and relocated them too! Just an idea.

Back