• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Update on adopted Habanero.

Well it's been about a week and a half since my buddy gave me his hab plant, and I can say it's looking a little better. It's become more green, and the leaves are no longer drooping (AS BAD AS THEY WERE). I've been keeping a close on eye on it, and it seems to be enjoying my front porch nicely. It still has a long way to go, but at least i'm seeing some inspiring progress. I also just planted my Black pearl pepper seeds (Thanks again armac) and am excited to see how they turn out. Also, a friend of mine that used to be into growing veggies inside is GIVING me his hydroponic setup! He's gonna show me the basics, and then turn me loose. So i'll probably be growing the red and chocolate bhuts hydroponically. Anyways, thought I'd give anyone who really cares an update. Hope you all are doing well! :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

-Corey

My Recuperating Hab

photoud.jpg

My Recuperating Hab

coming along nicely..

grats on the free hydro setup keep us posted on how it works out for you

:cheers:

Well done.

As with any adoption, it's only fair that when the adopted reaches an age old enough to understand that they are told that, in fact, they are adopted. You should also encourage visitation by the biological parents so that the adopted has an appreciation for it's heritage and that they were given up out of love and the hope for a better life.

Well done.

As with any adoption, it's only fair that when the adopted reaches an age old enough to understand that they are told that, in fact, they are adopted. You should also encourage visitation by the biological parents so that the adopted has an appreciation for it's heritage and that they were given up out of love and the hope for a better life.

We meet at Borders once a month. :D

Back