• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Using Birth Control Pills on Plants

Has anyone tried using "the pill" on their plants? A friend old me its a fantastic fert

http://www.ehow.com/how_5375470_make-plant-grow-faster.html

Does it also make your plants moody, hard to understand and wanting chocolate at certain times of the month?

That's all i need, a big ole Naga plant chasing me around the backyard screaming uncomprehensible jargon whilst trying to spear me with it's talons, only to stop mid flight towards my face and apoligise for being an absolute nutcase.

Just sayin....

Does it also make your plants moody, hard to understand and wanting chocolate at certain times of the month?

That's all i need, a big ole Naga plant chasing me around the backyard screaming uncomprehensible jargon whilst trying to spear me with it's talons, only to stop mid flight towards my face and apoligise for being an absolute nutcase.

Just sayin....

How do you know my wife? :rofl:

Heard about it, but I know it is prevalent in water supplies in places now.... not goot. I did however find a case of old vitamin bottles and put them out, and they defiantly made a difference...

Heard about it, but I know it is prevalent in water supplies in places now.... not goot. I did however find a case of old vitamin bottles and put them out, and they defiantly made a difference...

Three or four years ago, I had some very sick looking plants. Crushed up some vitamins, including Fish Oil, dissolved them in water over a couple of days and then added the solution to the plants. Huge Improvement.

I think I'll pass on the "Pill." The whole idea of raising peppers to tomatoes is to get babies!

Mike

A mate of mine used them on his cannabis plant and well yeah it was huge,
7-8ft tall and massive thick stem, more like a tree really. Always made me wonder!

Maybe ya could just give yer plants an aspirin...

...and hope that the Placebo Effect kicks in... ;)

dvg

The Pill is prevalent in public water supplies? Huh?

In the ground water Patrick, first time i learned of this happening with a pharmaceutical was in Britain. They have tremendous amounts of anti-depressants in their ground water! Can't say i blame them. :D

Back