• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Using Birth Control Pills on Plants

makes me wonder if you consume plants grown with that stuff might make you grow boobs or something. lol.

although hilarious.. it does make you wonder if ther is a chance the hormones do get absorbed by the pods.. think what that could do to a woman that is pregnant if she eats them... sorry to be the downer..

+1 btw

In the ground water Patrick, first time i learned of this happening with a pharmaceutical was in Britain. They have tremendous amounts of anti-depressants in their ground water! Can't say i blame them. :D

I did a bit of googling and that just blows me away. I guess the amounts are extremely minimal but there is a real concern. They're not sure just exactly what is in the water and have no clue what a little bit of this and a little bit of that may do combined. Article went on to say the only way to really clean up your drinking water is filtration via reverse osmosis.

In the ground water Patrick, first time i learned of this happening with a pharmaceutical was in Britain. They have tremendous amounts of anti-depressants in their ground water! Can't say i blame them.

makes me thank God I still live in a 3rd world country. lol.

but then again who knows what lives in the cesspools of my country? =D

Does it also make your plants moody, hard to understand and wanting chocolate at certain times of the month?

That's all i need, a big ole Naga plant chasing me around the backyard screaming uncomprehensible jargon whilst trying to spear me with it's talons, only to stop mid flight towards my face and apoligise for being an absolute nutcase.

Just sayin....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A mate of mine used them on his cannabis plant and well yeah it was huge,
7-8ft tall and massive thick stem, more like a tree really. Always made me wonder!

Yes but no good seed from them...they were on the pill so i take it they could not reproduce :)

Back