• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Variety Pepper Seeds

Check my trade list and see what you would like, I can send some seeds your way...

I am out of Bhut Jolokia seeds though :(

Thats fine if you dont have anything to trade. If I can help, send me a PM of what you would like from my list along with your address and i will get them in the mail ASAP.

for future reference there are four good, reputable sources of pepper seeds that a lot of us use....the last one is owned and operated by one of our members...

tomatogrowers.com

peppermania.com

chilipepperinstitute.org

http://www.thehippyseedcompany.com/

good luck growing...what part of Il you from?

cool, i am not alone in the pepper world. I really don't know how i am gonna have peppers like y'all do with no money and this really seems like a hobby i wanna get into.

if you have a yard all you have to do is use the dirt in your yard as soil. you may not have peppers like some people on this site with no money but you can still have peppers. ;)

i got some potting soil and i am going to mix dirt with it to offset the potting soil. I am gonna use a heating pad to keep em warm lol, just gotta find an ample light source and a box.

Back