for-sale Vermont Pepper Company sauces on sale

Vermont Pepper Company sauces on sale for the low low price of $3.99/ bottle plus sauces from The Pepper Source for the same price as well as Blind Betty's all these great sauces for $3.99/ bottle.
Vermont Pepper Company sauces come in 8 ounce bottles and the others come in 5 ounce bottles. A great deal!

Mick
Kato's

Vermont Pepper Company sauces are great, They do an excellent job of combining flavor and heat. Their roasted garlic & Carrot cayenne pepper sauce goes well with seafood as a dippin sauce as well as soups & stews. The Ranco Ancho sauce goes well with beef and portobella mushrooms as well as the Chocolate Chipotle Sauce which also works well with pork and veggies and just about anything you put them on or in I know i'm going on but they are really great I really like them and think people are missing out on some really fine sauces made very well. That don't blow your head off thet just are spicy and great tasting.

Now is your opportunity to try them for the low price of $3.99/ bottle and it is a large 8 ounce /236 ml

Mick
Kato's

Back