• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Vlog Starting Soon For First Grow

Hey everyone, this year is the first time I will ever being growing peppers. I plan on Vlogging the entire experience and posting on my YouTube Channel: GlazeBros

The peppers I will be growing are:

-Red Bhut Jolokia Red
-Chocolate Brown Bhut Jolokia
-Yellow Bhut Jolokia
-Trinidad Scorpian Butch

I should be receiving the seeds in the next few days. I recorded the entire experience, and post new webisode links on here.

Hope you all follow along for the ride!!!!

The Vlog Series will be called: Pepp Talk (with James and Dustin)

Good luck to you GB.

By the way the Trini Scorp is a Butch T.

How many plants you growing total?

Can you post a link that goes directly to the grow log? Not a fan of watching a bunch of guys doing the big spit with colored milk. Thanks

Good luck to you GB.

By the way the Trini Scorp is a Butch T.

How many plants you growing total?

Can you post a link that goes directly to the grow log? Not a fan of watching a bunch of guys doing the big spit with colored milk. Thanks

So the Trinidad Scorpian Butch Strain is the same as a Butch T? Here is the link to the ones I purchased: http://pepperlover.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=103&category_id=17&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

I will post links directly to each grow long episode, once I start. The link I provided was to my overall YouTube Channel, forgot about the auto play vid of the Milk Challenge showing lol. Sorry about that.

Also I will let you know on the plant number once I receive my seeds.

I would think it's the same strain but you may want to ask Judy about it. Could be a typo, could be a different pepper.

What possesses a guy to want to drink a gallon of milk in an hour? :crazy: :lol:

Back