• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Vote! Duo December Throwdown

Who do da duo da best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Geeme the word epic is thrown around a little too freely sometimes, but this entry of yours is truly epic. :clap:

Alright even tho geeme plated on two plates I am going with her entry. It was the one that I still wanted to devour even when already stuffed full. I have had all sorts of stuffed meats but never a stuffed steak. I will be doing this dish by the weekend for sure and it was cooked to perfection. Then dessert I will be trying that one for real soon as well.

Wow - an octuple-THANKS at this point, to all who have voted for me. :eek:

I'm giving mine to JayT - while everything looked excellent for all the dishes, I've been craving really good linguini with clam sauce for a while, and that just made me want to drive over for it.

Even though I am not a huge fan of Bacon. Geeme was pulling at my stomach strings. Good job everyone. Surprised everyone seemed to grasp the concept very well. :)

Ok. You were all good blah blah blah. Had to give it to the outsider on this one. Not just for sheer gumption (bringing a bean to a meat fight), but also because it looked incredible and edible. Good work bean man, beaner, your beanness.

geeme with a bacon wrapped pear slathered with Chipolte Chili Chocolate Sauce FTW! That's thinking outside the box and just sounds darn good.

Haven't seen a good landslide in a long time. Keep voting!

Hahaha. THP Throwdown Assistant. :lol:
geeme's been assisting since the last one. She helps make sure people have the right PoL and entry details.

A landslide is in order on this one. Bacon is always a favorite, but steak wrapped bacon AND a bacon wrapped dessert, RIDICULOUS! I would say that the veggies and the steak are a little overcooked for me IMO, but I would still knaw on it until it was long gone. The idea alone will have peeps telling tales of Geeme's greatness for generations.

{Think British accent} "Looks like geeme's going to get all blinged up, y'know. I bet she'll think she's all this that 'n' everything now."
;)

VeganRay, I kept going back and forth between you and lunchbox. You done good!

Well, as Sum can attest - it ain't over 'til it's over! But WOW - I'm flabbergasted with all the votes. Thanks again to everyone who's voted for me so far!

Paul, what's the face mean?

Was a tie for me between burger/taco...and wings/pizza. I had to pull the lever for MJD83. I looked at this TD from a "who can pimp out a couple of classics on a plate". The ONLY reason MJD got me on this, was because it was a touch more unique, and I woke up thinking about it. In fact, I made pizza tonight!

Congrats to everyone...what a great TD!

Looks like I’m going to have to break from the rest of you and vote for CJ's What a-but pork. It just looks so mouth wateringly delicious, nice and sloppy food , just the way i like it :)

Nice entries guys and gals! Kinda glad now I wasn't able to jump into the fray this time around.

I had narrowed my choices down to three of 'em, but one really did stand out.

I'm not one who "follows the crowd" but Scoville had some very nice looking food... TB with homemade taco shells... both came close.

... but hands down, Gemme had the goodies to make me want to drool and jump through the computer screen... and her plate looked pretty good too! :dance:

...she gets my vote!

mmmmmmmmm, bacon! :woohoo:

I can see it now.....

Throwdown Tips 101- if in doubt...BACON! :lol:

and YES, Pauly, I'm :( you didn't enter your hot brown 2 ways.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back