Vote For The Worlds Most Influential Pepper Grower

i won my first round match-up but am up against a tough one for the second round- neil from the hippy seed co. in australia.

remember- a vote for biscgolf is a vote against patchouli...
link to vote: http://public.bracketeers.com/matchup-list.php?id=1034&r=2

my new campaign director:
hss440_450.jpeg

PepperGuy.jpg

Hey this is a Blast, huh?
It's no surprise most of the heavy hitters are right here on THP.
Good luck to all and THANKS Jeremy for running such a cool contest.
Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe
:dance: :surprised: :dance: :surprised: :dance: :surprised:

Congrats to all of the round two winners!

The biggest blowout was Paul Bosland vs Jim Duffy, Paul took 94.5% of the votes.

We have a tie for the closest win. Logchief took 52.3% of the votes to top woody3says. Cmpman1974 also won his match over mascalzone with 52.3% of the votes. We had some other real close matches too. Hot Stuff topped armac with 52.6% of votes and gnslngr topped potawie with 52.7% of votes.

Round 3 is underway, enjoy!

I knew my round with be tough against Mascalzone!! I guess I need a campaign slogan to get more votes....

"Keep cmpman1974 in the lead so everyone can get the rare pepper seed they need." :) OK, better higher a political advisor I guess.

Cool contest. It's fun to watch.

Chris

Congrats to all of the round two winners!

The biggest blowout was Paul Bosland vs Jim Duffy, Paul took 94.5% of the votes.

We have a tie for the closest win. Logchief took 52.3% of the votes to top woody3says. Cmpman1974 also won his match over mascalzone with 52.3% of the votes. We had some other real close matches too. Hot Stuff topped armac with 52.6% of votes and gnslngr topped potawie with 52.7% of votes.

Round 3 is underway, enjoy!

All star cast for sure! Most of them have influenced me in some way this season...gonna be hard to vote these out!

Hey Gang....does anybody know what happened and why the contest was stopped?
I have my own guess....

Anyway, I'm running the same voting contest on a different formum to see if the results are similar.
Might be interesting....
By the way, Jeremy did a fantastic job of putting this together...I don't think he should be challenged on his nominations.
Jeremy....only name I thought was missing was Dave Dewitt (editor of chile Pepper Magazine).
But he's not in the media as much as he used to be.
He was on ABC news for the Naga Viper....but it's been a year or two.
Jim Duffy did make national news including Diane Sawyers show.
Later,
Pepper Joe
:P :dance: :P :dance: :P :dance:

Hey Gang....does anybody know what happened and why the contest was stopped?
I have my own guess....

Anyway, I'm running the same voting contest on a different formum to see if the results are similar.
Might be interesting....

Because a person or persons eiher had someone write them a program/script or they did themselves to, flood votes in their favor. Pretty sad imo.

Where is this other contest? My first vote is wayright!! :party:

Because a person or persons eiher had someone write them a program/script or they did themselves to, flood votes in their favor. Pretty sad imo.

Where is this other contest? My first vote is wayright!! :party:

Wow....that sure sounds like cheating.
:shame:
Who would have had the most to gain from those shannigans??
PJ

Wow....that sure sounds like cheating.
:shame:
Who would have had the most to gain from those shannigans??
PJ

It is "cheating". Nobody gained anything, lol there was no trophy or cash etc. It started out as a good thing to do for fun, then somehow turned into someones quest for 15 minutes of fame I guess...

Where is this other contest you mentioned?

Back