• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Seafood Soup and Sandwich Throwdown

Vote for the best combination of Seafood Soup and Sandwich!

• keybrdkid - [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/51591-begin-seafood-soup-sandwich-throwdown/?p=

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sad that I wasn't around for this one. It is right up my alley.  I love what each of you did, and can't wait to try to recreate many of these entries.  In the end it was Paulie for me.  Love the crabcake and shrimp idea, and She crab is one of my favorite soups.  

Nice work here...

I actually had to look through these a couple....few times before deciding.

I narrowed it down to 3 entries, ..Sum's fresh ingredients looked awesome, cyp's Asian soup/sandwich matched up nicely and JHP's combo of ingredients and presentation worked.

A combo of either a Gumbo and a Po' Boy  or  Chowder and a Crab cake sandwich would have got my vote sooner, but that sort of  East coast meets N'awlin's combo gets my vote.

32 votes in less than a day.

Let's see if we can double it!

Fiddy's mahi Cubano as well as Sum's moqueca got my attention as always.

And all had outstanding entries.

But I'm a sucker for a good crab cake and just crab in general.

Paulky got my motor runnin'.

Well done swabby!

I am a total slut for crab cake - Paulky had me there. Plus it's Veteran's Day, so he's almost an automatic - anyone not voting for Paulky is a goddamn commie pinko who hates America. Just sayin. :dance: 

Great job by everyone that participated. FD's mahi cubano sandwich finally got my vote after a few looks at all the dishes.

One more vote to 40 can we get it to 50 by end tomorrow???????

tmi!!!!!

But then again....what happens in SoFlo stays in SoFlo~   ;)

same thing for the Methow----  :cool:

SumOfMyBits said:
Bermuda triangle, SL. Eject, Eject, Eject!
NEVER!  the Methow is part of the polar quadfecta-TD-vortex!!!

True Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back