• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Super Bowl Touchdown Throwdown

Who made the BEST finger food for the Super Bowl?

• megamoo - [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/37304-begin-super-bowl-touchdown-throwdown/page__

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JoynersHotPeppers - [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/37304-begin-super-bowl-touchdown-throwd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved everything here - so many good dishes.

If I voted tomorrow I might pick something different. If i voted Thurs, i might vote differently still. That how close it is.

But tonight those fried ravioli look awesome. Love the ingredients - Nice job FD!

I'd eat everything here for sure though. Any of y'all are welcome to cater my next party. :cheers:

I imagined myself walking into a superbowl party...and what would I reach for first.

Following this standard, I had to vote for STC. No way would I walk into a party and not try something as awesome as chocolate covered poppers! The other stuff looked great, but nothing I would want to try as much as those.

I have to give some love to the kybrdkid. That Asian flair wings just sounds delicious.

Don't ban me for saying this, but I'm really not a fan of poppers, at least the way most prepare them.

Sicman's Wanton Sausage Bowls (sic on purpose ;) ) were the first to jump out at me, I'd scarf those and HH81's fried ravioli bites all day long. DarthPepper's mini burger bites are a great idea also. [sub]heck of a time to be on a die-yet, can't make any of these things ....[/sub]

The wings didn't have enough crisp for me.

I probably would have voted the buffalo chix puffs, for reals, I thought they were inventive and damn tasty looking... you could eat them like popcorn. Deadlines!!!!!

Funny there's 2 wontons, and 2 fried raviolis.

Me too on the Buffalo Puffs! I was so sad to see that they didn't make it in in time! :liar: They sure did look fantastic!

I&rsquo;d say is was a close call and all entries were creative and awesome looking, <3 it all from looks and probably taste great too! My vote went to Shane this round, I think the presentation and innovation to use the same pepper with chocolate was over da top, great job everyone ^_^

Guess I should have just entered my wings that I made around the same time. :)

555858_10151341306308509_1286369596_n.jpg

*Pic*
Chris I think your "Joyner&rsquo;s Jumbo Lump Crab Dip Recipe" was Kick Azz and if I had seen that on the table that would have been my first taste for sure. I make something similar and also with fish, I honestly have no idea why you didn't come in second as if I had not voted for the poppers your entry would have been my vote, I love dem seafood mon!

555858_10151341306308509_1286369596_n.jpg

Too late, absolutely not, no way, nope!

I'm a sucker for wings! I was already debating whether or not to go back to the office or crack a 12er...now I am thinking about heading to Buffalo Wild Wings and working by phone the rest of the day. I know theirs aren't as tasty as yours, but when you live in a Barracks room...gotta take what you can get!

Some really cool ideas in this TD!!!

Our kitchen tends to get a little frantic on game days, so I'm especially fond of snacks I can prep the day before, and assemble or heat up at a moment's notice.

With that in mind, I had to vote for DP&R's burger bites! They looked so tasty that I'm going to make a batch this weekend to pop in the freezer for super-quick, eat-on-the-road, breakfast bites next week!!!! Surely that would guarantee a great start to the work day, no?! ;)

Some really cool ideas in this TD!!!

Our kitchen tends to get a little frantic on game days, so I'm especially fond of snacks I can prep the day before, and assemble or heat up at a moment's notice.

With that in mind, I had to vote for DP&R's burger bites! They looked so tasty that I'm going to make a batch this weekend to pop in the freezer for super-quick, eat-on-the-road, breakfast bites next week!!!! Surely that would guarantee a great start to the work day, no?! ;)

Thanks(: they should work wonders for eat-on-the-road breakfast! The possibilities of diff combos are endless! Next time we make them, I'm thinking of mushroom and Swiss ones maybe :).

But as everyone said everything looked yummmmyyyy(:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back