• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Waiting on the mail...

:onfire: WoooHoooooo!!!! Fed Ex has come through, Kato's package was sitting on my front porch. Now, I'm thinking up what's for dinner to try out these sauces. Oh, and as an added bonus, I got a small sample vial of Datil Dust. Thanks Kato, I'll let you know what I think but, by looking at the sauces, they look like I'm going to love them. :onfire:

kato said:
DEFCON Creator,
We are hanging in there. How about yourself?
Mick
Kato's

Very well. We're heading down to Peppers for a demo tomorrow, should be fun, as long as the weather holds up. Are you going to be able to make it to Jungle Jim's this August?

:onfire: I just tasted Woody's Reserve Sauce and this is sauce has some excellent flavor and heat. But, I'm sure everyone hear has already tried it and I must say that for my first try at Jolokia peppers, I just can't wait to grow them next year. I'm sitting here enjoying the after burn thinking of all the dishes that I can fire up with this sauce...Uhmm, what to make first...:think:

Pepperfreak said:
I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas :lol: I just ordered Woody's Reserve Sauce and the Firecracker “Naga” Sauce yesterday. Plus I ordered Kato's Island Sauce, Kato’s Down South Hot Sauce and Kato's Hemi Hot Sauce on the 20th. Just checked the delivery and it looks like Kato's sauces will be here tomorrow. :onfire:
Kato's sauces and habanero bar are way worth the wait....they are a ll sweet as hell!

Back