wanted Want to buy Inifinity Seeds

Hey everyone. I want to buy some 7 Pot Infinity seeds. I've looked around online and pepperlover doesn't stock them and it appears that all the online vendors that do are overseas. Does anyone have a suggestion on vendor in the US? Or does anyone have any they would like to sell or possibly trade?

Thanks in advance, 

Took a look at their website and they have you agree to this:

" I agree with the Terms and Conditions. Seeds purchased through PBPC, LLC, or its affiliates, along with plants and peppers grown therefrom, shall be used for personal and non-commercial purposes only. Any reproduction or redistribution of seeds or plants therefrom, or commercial use of peppers grown from these seeds, or derivatives thereof, is prohibited without the express written consent of PBPC, LLC, or its affiliates. In so purchasing seeds through PBPC, LLC, or its affiliates, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions of sale."

So if I wanted to make a sauce using Infinity peppers from their seeds I can't sell it? This is the first time I've seen this attached to a seed order. 

skullbiker said:
Try Puckerbutt Seed Co. , thats where I got mine.

MRpeabody said:
So if I wanted to make a sauce using Infinity peppers from their seeds I can't sell it? This is the first time I've seen this attached to a seed order.
yeah no one cares, they aren't going to file suit.

juanitos said:
yeah no one cares, they aren't going to file suit.

I figured as much. I was just surprised to see that type of condition on an order. I've got a few leads from the thread so far so I don't think I'll be ordering from puckerbutt yet. 

Back