• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Want to say how much i love this forum and say thanks to a few members.

First off i want to say this forum is awesome i got so much varietys in trades the last two years its crazy. Even bought some seeds.

I alway login and surf 30min - 1h per day. Now i haven't had the same time so have allot to catch up.

I want to say BIG thank you agin to Smokemaster who really helped me out last year with a seedling heat mat.

And BIG thank you to wayright

Who i mailed and asked for a trade, we traded lastyear and he had some more i wanted to try out this year. And he just sent them to me for free. (will upload picture later).

And thank you Chris for shearing some odd varietys all over the forum.

And for the rest f all members you are all cool and sheering and helping.

//Oscar

I'm pretty new to this place but in the ~week that I've been here I've learned a ton & "met" some awesome folks - so I'd just like to glom on to your thanks post with a positive sentiment of my own. Great community, funny & knowledgable people and all hot pepper fans. It's like a little slice of heaven.
:cheers:

Glad you are enjoying your stay!

A big thanks right back to you Oscar!!
You sent me several hard to find Baccs last year that were on my wishlist! :dance:

I hope your season is a great one! :)

Kevin

you're welcome...
jerkface.gif

nah, j.k... i'm a noob too... but i can't stop talking about this forum to my friends... a lot of nice people... i just hate that Tab+Enter doesn't work here to post quickly...

Back