wanted Want to trade seeds for seeds.

I am trying to get together everything I want to try to grow for next year, I will list what I have to trade and list what I am hoping to get also. My find list is not limited to what I post though, anything you have that might seem interesting let me know. All of my seeds for trade are already bagged 10 per bag ready to go.

Here is what I have. 
Yellow Bhut Jolokia
7 Pot Yellow x Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
7 Pot Primo
7 Pot Madballz ( No more Madballz all taken )
7 Pot Yellow Brain Strain
7 Pot Red Brain Strain
Trinidad Scorpion Yellow
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga
7 Pot Yellow x Bhut Carbon
Red Bhut Jolokia

Here is what I am looking for.
Aji Pineapple
TSMB Satan's Strain
Butch T
Antilles Fire
Jay's Peach Ghost
Jigsaw
HP22B
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Trinidad Scorpion Sunrise
Fatalii
Yellow Fatalii
Douglah
Bhut Jolokia Chocolate
Trinidad Scorpion Cardi
7 Pot Bubblegum
7 Pot Lava
SBJ7
White Bhut
7 Pot Barrackpore
Armageddon
7 Pot Infinity

Or any other cool or new super hots. Just let me know what you got if you want any of these and lets try to work something out.

Also if I have some you need and you have nothing to trade I will be giving seeds away very soon also.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely, Reverend Michael Massey

What about some Carolina reapers? I may have some seeds at the end of the season. If your giving some seeds away I would be more than happy to get some. New at starting this and trying to extend all my varieties. I only have Trinidad scorpion, Naga morich, 7 pot doulah and Carolina reaper

Jelder1276 said:
What about some Carolina reapers? I may have some seeds at the end of the season. If your giving some seeds away I would be more than happy to get some. New at starting this and trying to extend all my varieties. I only have Trinidad scorpion, Naga morich, 7 pot doulah and Carolina reaper

He listed HP22B, which was the running name for Carolina Reaper, before they called it that.

I have sunrise, BTs, Barrocks, Fatalli(which are yellow)  and some others that have not produced yet like the Reaper, Jay's Peach,  as well as a Ghost/Butch T cross.

downsized_0710031758_zps32afc374.jpg

i have some of these not many seeds but i can trade seeds from my  "ghost pepeprS"

He listed HP22B, which was the running name for Carolina Reaper, before they called it that.

Lol. I knew that. Totally looked right past it lol. Cheers

I have aji pineapple, cardi scorps, butch t, sbj7, white bhut, and 7 pot barrackapore. Holler at me if interested. I think all are op

Back