wanted Wanted: Espelette Seeds

Im looking to trade for or buy some Piment d'espelette seeds. If you'd like to trade let me know what your looking for, i don't have a list to post right now as to what i have. 

Purchasing would be fine with me if you have 100 posts or more.

Thanks Y'all!

I sent some out to newbies this year, can't remember if they are isolated or not, won't be able to check until tomorrow evening. Let me know if you're interested.

I have seeds.
Pm me what you have to trade.

I have both seeds from a couple vendors and not isolated seeds from trades.

I don't sell seeds.

Espelette or Gorria pepper?
Wise guys who, like me, have laid hands on Espelette peppers seeds and did the culture in our garden, be aware that we do not have the right to use this appellation ...and it's the better! Render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar and so let to Ezpeletars this appellation of controlled origin (AOC) for their Espelette ( Ezpeletako Biperra ) , they deserved thanks to their collective long-term work .

A hundred producers who cultivate more than one million plants of this chili in the Espelette region thereof comprising a dozen of which conform to the specifications , so they have the right to use this AOC said d'Espelette ( Espelette is located in the department of Pyrénées-Atlantiques , France ) . Of course, if you're from North Pole , you can name your chili " North Pole peppers  " ... But there is a simpler solution : indeed, this variety is called Gorria ( "red" in Basque) . You then have harvest peppers Gorria .

Then look for peppers Gorria ( kind of Espelette )

just a little history ;)

edit:
I have some left but had a bad germination rate, will have some from France this summer if you want some PM me

Back