• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics Wanted to share some of my pics

I wanted to post some pics of the peppers in real order. Some of them are mystery peppers from store bought seeds. Others are purchased online from more replutable sources... I'm exited to try the trinidad scorpions and 7 pod. Never tried them before.

Pictures are pretty big.

Numex Centennia
1.jpg

Paper Lantern habs
2.jpg

Mystery hab or bonnets
3.jpg

4.jpg

Plants are looking great. Let us know when you get around to trying the 7 pot and Scorp. :evil: We like to hear of other peoples misery. Schadenfreude!

Great looking plants, plenty of lovely fruit there. I guess i better start thinking about getting some pots or buckets to hopefully trasnfer my baby's into eventually

Looking good SV. I know quite a few of the varieties by the look of them but not all of them. Put in the names for us.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments :) I try hard to keep them happy but some of them are not as happy as they should be. Some have leaves that are very light and yellowing possibly to lack of nutrient or too much rain but hopefully it will all turn out.

As far as the peppers go, the 7 pod, trinidad scorpion, numex centennial, naga morich, bonda ma jaques, golden nugget, aji crystal and chocolate habs are purchased seeds. The cayennes, thai, scotch bonnet(s), banana pepper and Jalapeno are seeds from grocery store plants. Oh and the ecanasia is in the pictures because I didnt realize they can get to 4-5 feet tall. They are totally out of control. LOL.

Back