wanted Wanting to Buy large pepper plants for 20-100$ each

I  don't quite understand the desire for "larger sized" chiles.  If a plant is healthy and already 6"-8" tall if it is planted in a good growth medium with proper lighting and irrigation it will generally TAKE OFF.  My overwinters in 7" pots where only 3"-4" tall just 8 weeks ago and some of them are now 3' tall/wide monsters with dozens of full-sized (but green) pods.  Even if you were shipped 1 foot tall plants they'd still have at least a week or two to settle in to their new circumstances before putting on new growth.

If you are after pods now/soon there are plenty of vendors.

I guess I'm like others in reading this thread: what are goal are you trying to achieve?

Thank You for the plant purchase. You have been my best customer to date. Sorry Oscar, but he's got you beat.
See you this weekend for the next go round.

Anyone else within driving distance of Covington, LA (50 mi. North of NewOrleans) who needs plants feel free to PM me for details.

P.S. I just found out about this website yesterday & signed up late last night. I'm finding my way around it slowly to figure out how it all works & am finding it very awkward. I have not yet figured out how to find friends or send messages, so if you send one, please be patient. I'm also on Facebook as Reiner Eggendorfer, if that makes communicating any easier.

Back