• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

!!WARNING!!!! Murder...not for the squeemish!!!

Now I could be wrong about this...but I'm going to go out on a limb and say HP no likey da Horn Worms. I know I know it's crazy talk. It's just a hunch I'm getting.

Way hilarious bud! Glad to see those freaking things get there's!!

That was awesome!!. I havent seen those in my garden this year but grasshoppers were attacking my peppers. I used the same language while slaying those bastards! :)

TRUST ME...I wanted to do WAY worse! If I see them bastards again, I will make a bon fire and cook 'em! I may even make little rotiseries for them bad boys...
Geez...I didnt think everyone would like the video THAT much! lol Gives me more ideas.....

I used to get those on my tomato plants when I lived in Albuquerque quite often. My way of eliminating them was to feed them to my box turtles. I would just hold the turtle up to the plant and they would reach out and pick them off. Talk about fun!

Thanks for the video and laugh HP, I needed that, but almost spit beer on my computer screen. Luckily I escaped this season without any creepy crawly plant eaters. Best of luck to you next season. :-)

TRUST ME...I wanted to do WAY worse! If I see them bastards again, I will make a bon fire and cook 'em! I may even make little rotiseries for them bad boys...
Geez...I didnt think everyone would like the video THAT much! lol Gives me more ideas.....
Unless there are PETA members here, I think your safe.

Have ya'll seen the video on YouTube where a guy feeds a horn worm to his chameleon? Funny, but I dont think as funny as mine!

Back