vendor WARNING WARNING FAKE SEEDS

this person on ebay is selling fake butch t and morouga scorpion seeds L@@K for youself they are really selling cayenne long and other seeds listed as superhots... i hate people that can lie to make a quick buck after people take FOUR damn months to grow them out the nerve of people these days POST ALL RIDICULOUS EBAY LINKS HERE TOO SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE LIKE THIS

http://www.ebay.com/...=item19d25dd4b7

check this out to 60$ for one morouga and like 5 other superhots hahahashahahahahahaha

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3a7695720a

ONE PLANT FOR 100$!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/...=item460593e761

i ended up on this site beacuse of ebay did not have to spend 65 bucks on the learning experience more like 12$. bough some bhut seeds and had a zero percent grow rate. then started looking around and found this site. i dont buy anything off ebay any more to many people trying to make a quick buck.

i ended up on this site beacuse of ebay did not have to spend 65 bucks on the learning experience more like 12$. bough some bhut seeds and had a zero percent grow rate. then started looking around and found this site. i dont buy anything off ebay any more to many people trying to make a quick buck.
thanks exactly how i got here lol yeah they will do anything cause it not their time money and effort for 4 months to grow these plants

Yes eBay is a joke for buying most anything dealing with peppers. Sauces....you can get legit sauces for decent prices on there if you are frugal. I will have to say labeling them for 100.00 bucks, well, I don't feel bad for anybody on that end because it is a person's choice to buy it. If that person doesn't take the time to figure out that it is a rip off. Well then they deserve to pay 100 bucks for it. An item is worth whatever someone will pay for it lol. If it was something that we needed to have and could only get it from one place, that would be a different story. Like the new health insurance tax this nation is taking on.......now that is something we have no choice in....ATM at least.

I've actually been thinking about it. I might give it a try on eBay. I've heard a lot lately about people getting ripped off.....well, I want to put up legit stuff for people. We will see what happens.

it is what it is.... not just hot peppers .... thats the story of life.... King... lets do it.. lets start a KiNG/King ebay site and lets sell legit stuff!!

or be likea member here.. and buy pods and seeds on here or get them for free.. and then RESELL on ebay... muAUuauau.

I'm down for the King Combo. Let's tag team that F.....er. The more people that can get quality, legit product....the better. We will run those floozies off of eBay and onto Craigslist....where the scum belong. Then maybe we will even take on CL too!

Get'ter Done

I bought 6 Butch-T plants from this guy - they just put out new fruit ? look like cayenne to me. TOTAL let down, it was the first super hot I had purchased.

FORTUNATELY I bought my Bhut Jolokia seeds from the Chile Pepper Institute.

I am new- but I learn quick - and I notice this guy has 'capsicum Chinese' on the ad - Now, CPI had Capsicum Annuum for Bhut Jolokia, I wrote New Mexico State university and notified them- they had already caught it but thanked me. Difference is - I don't think this guy would even realize it is Chinense.

I am just let down that I got burned, well- not as burned as I would have liked to be with the Butch-T's that are now apparently Thai Dragon -

I NOW see this Psilo... got on ebay says in the ad "grown from the seeds from outbackshacktraders" UGH ! I have already learned that place is a thieves den.

I wrote this though to say- I now get my plants from Refining Chiles and my seeds from NMU CPI - I grow my plants apart- and I DO use Ebay to sell, and I DO think there is a great potential / venue to reach a good market- BUT indeed- Ebay CAN be risky with unknowns.

Myself ? I'm not going to spam my nick - or sales, so I won't mention my username- but I plan to establish a VERY RELIABLE name - I've had success selling a little bit - but the ONE BIG LESSON I have learned is - to ONLY sell what I've made or if reselling, to KNOW it's an absolutely reliable proven source, like NMU CPI.

My NEXT STEP is to have some fun trying to hybrid - HA - this phony plant I got is probably a Frutescen - now that CAN be crossed with a Chinese according to me cross pollination chart... I DO WONDER - maybe I can make some good out of this.... I read Jim Duffy writing that it takes 7 generations for a new species to emerge, so, after 7 generations - I'll call this new one

"IGBOTO" -> I got burned on this one

Ugh- that Outbackshacktrader ebay picture/icon is most disturbing - some teenager doing a jump with an acoustic guitar - just makes me feel like I got ripped off by some teenager - "Hey larry, I just sell these cayenne plant seeds I got with my foodstamps from my one tiny bed room apartment placing tiny newspaper ads and people actually buy them - those suckers" What REALLY GETS ME ? is this guy is out there somewhere- without conscience- he just sits behind his machine and thinks the technology makes it anonymous meanwhile some people say outback made $150,000 before they left town.

I am SO glad to have found Vendor Vault.

I suppose I'll keep the plants and breed them so far away from Thai Dragon I won't recognize them to be reminded of this entire fiasco again.

I can't believe people people do stuff like that... As I sell most of my stuff on eBay and just about to sell to retail out lets. And everything I sell is what it is if I say it's butch t it is

A little sharing of this info , and perhaps a little search and destroy w/reputations box. Of course those a-holes will just change their site names, beef up their own reputations....and some more people.

I'd say the best way to attract customers on ebay would be to take a picture of the variety you are selling with your username written on a piece of paper giving the buyer more confidence.

After reading this thread I think selling seeds on ebay killed it for me.

I have sold things on ebay before, I don't know if it's worth the trouble. Maybe next year.

POST ALL RIDICULOUS EBAY LINKS HERE TOO SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE LIKE THIS

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CHILLI-PEPPER-CHILI-FOOD-FANCY-DRESS-COSTUME-OUTFIT-MEXICAN-HOT-SPICY-RED-/350583474408?pt=Adult_Fancy_Dress_UK&hash=item51a06748e8#ht_980wt_1139

Back