We Go Commercial

G'day from Downunder,

I am putting together a Chilli Farm and Farm Shop (also online), on the Mid North Coast of NSW Australia. Follow me as I start from nothing and build a processing plant to produce oils, salsas, sauces and relishes. Offer suggestions and even submit your recipes for testing and if good you will be published online with full credit.

Go to www.chillichef.comto see the start of the new site and follow the progress of the fully organic farm, beginning with planning, construction and the planting of some 5,000 home grown seedlings.

I would love to hear your comments, thoughts and suggestions.

good looking start!

I'll be watching the progress!

SL

G'day from Downunder,

I am putting together a Chilli Farm and Farm Shop (also online), on the Mid North Coast of NSW Australia. Follow me as I start from nothing and build a processing plant to produce oils, salsas, sauces and relishes. Offer suggestions and even submit your recipes for testing and if good you will be published online with full credit.

Go to www.chillichef.comto see the start of the new site and follow the progress of the fully organic farm, beginning with planning, construction and the planting of some 5,000 home grown seedlings.

I would love to hear your comments, thoughts and suggestions.

Very cool Chef!!! I wish you the best of luck from Texas!

Back