event WE WON!!!!!

DEFCON ZERO Bloody Mary's of course. You don't want just one hole in your tongue, do you? Esophageal ventilation is what it's all about. :beer:

DEFCON Creator said:
DEFCON ZERO Bloody Mary's of course. You don't want just one hole in your tongue, do you? Esophageal ventilation is what it's all about. :beer:

If I promise to bring the Mott's can you make mine a bloody Caesar? I hate plain tomato juice.

T

DEFCON Creator said:
UGH!!! :beer:

There is NO tomato juice in a Defcon Mary. Worcestshire sauce, vodka, ice, and Defcon. It's a cult hit around here.

Oh. Well, alrighty then.

What kind of vodka are we talking here?

You should know me better than that. Perhaps it's homemade from my little 'still'. The hayseed fell out of my mouth making the last batch, so it has a personal touch. Wait, perhaps I can infuse it with an oleoresin. Hmmm, I'll get back to you on that. Time to put on the mad scientist hat again. :beer:

DEFCON Creator said:
You should know me better than that. Perhaps it's homemade from my little 'still'. The hayseed fell out of my mouth making the last batch, so it has a personal touch. Wait, perhaps I can infuse it with an oleoresin. Hmmm, I'll get back to you on that. Time to put on the mad scientist hat again. :beer:

I have enough holes in my tongue NOW, thank you very much... Leave the oleoresin in the Defcon and keep it out of the vodka... Sheesh.

Whattya trying to do, kill me??? At least wait until after my insurance guy increases my coverage. Sheesh.

Well, considering you succumb to the effects of mere garlic. I'd have to say a little hot vodka would be way above your tolerance level. :beer:

DEFCON Creator said:
Well, considering you succumb to the effects of mere garlic. I'd have to say a little hot vodka would be way above your tolerance level. :P

FUMES! I succumbed to FUMES!

I can eat the garlic just fine!

Back