Website changes in Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
This is an announcement that there will likely be changes in mid to late February (to early March) 2019.

We don't want to shock everybody with an overnight change with new functionality and a new look, so we will try to ease into it best we can. Change is inevitable and this software has reached its limits. The new software will be similar but with many added features. Some of those features will be available immediately, and some will come later. I plan this re-launch to be new, but familiar. So it will look sort of the same and feel sort of the same, with some bigger changes coming later. But the launch may still shock some. Please don't freak out! If you are having trouble with something just let us know. We are confident once you settle in you will enjoy it. If not, that is fine too.

You will be able to do everything from your phone, and there will be many new features that will help your grows and sauces. Notification, categorization, organization, tutorials, etc.

There is no set date at this time, but let's call this Phase 1: Announcement. If you think you can help in some way you can click here. Thanks!

The Hot Pepper said:
This is an announcement that there will likely be changes in mid to late February (to early March) 2019.
QBlA8xM.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:
We are confident once you settle in you will enjoy it. If not, that is fine too.
45299.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:
If you think you can help in some way you can click here.
5a21d1d6f914c347018b774d-1536-768.jpg

Can you let us know what software or platform the new website will run on? Will it still work with Tapatalk?
I've finally gotten fully hooked into the Tapatalk system.

Exciting! I know you have been wanting/planning this for sometime. It sounds like you have great things planned! I'm looking forward to a few of the new features you've mentioned in the past and mobile friendly will be cool to check out.

Congrats boss, I'm excited for you!
:cheers:

I wonder if I will still be able to :BOLD: :lol:

Scoville DeVille said:
Exciting! I know you have been wanting/planning this for sometime. It sounds like you have great things planned! I'm looking forward to a few of the new features you've mentioned in the past and mobile friendly will be cool to check out.

Congrats boss, I'm excited for you!
:cheers:

I wonder if I will still be able to :BOLD: :lol:

One of my favorite features is Bookmarks. How many times have you wanted to save a post and not a whole thread? And visit a page with all your bookmarks indexed with your own notes?! Like, on page 883 of this long ass thread, salsalady said how much salt to use in the ferment. Bookmark it. Tag it with "ferment." Add notes like "This is the salt level for my ferment." Done!!!!!!

The Hot Pepper said:
One of my favorite features is Bookmarks. How many times have you wanted to save a post and not a whole thread? And visit a page with all your bookmarks indexed with your own notes?! Like, on page 883 of this long ass thread, salsalady said how much salt to use in the ferment. Bookmark it. Tag it with "ferment." Add notes like "This is the salt level for my ferment." Done!!!!!!

huge.

Boss didn't say which March. I tell people I'll be there the 2nd Tuesday of next week....Works all the time. :Cool:

Oops....Boss did say Feb March 2019..

Sorry Boss, tried to cover~/ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back