• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Week out of town. Need concise instructions for young pepper care.

Have to leave my young peppers for a week. What concise instructions can I give regarding their care?
I am in the PNW-Bainbridge Island, so they are currently in a sunny window. Attached is a photo shortly before they were repotted into 5. Sorry, Photo is crooked.

Attachments

• 1AC04868-0616-46DE-B12C-DBE2B69C82C8.jpeg
    1AC04868-0616-46DE-B12C-DBE2B69C82C8.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 64
i would say one watering during the week of a half cup to one cup during your absence would suffice. they appear to be small starter pots and don`t need much water. i would suggest no fertilizing while you are gone to prevent anything being overdosed.

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
i would say one watering during the week of a half cup to one cup during your absence would suffice. they appear to be small starter pots and don`t need much water. i would suggest no fertilizing while you are gone to prevent anything being overdosed.
He said they are in 5 gallon pots now.

So I would say water each probably the day you leave if they need it. Then another half gallon of just plain water from your caregiver like 4 days later and then you can water them again when you get home if needed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back