• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

pod Weird colored ghost?

Looks like a ghost
Smells like a ghost
Haven't tried it so don't know about the heat

Attachments

• 20210629_171848.jpg
    20210629_171848.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 116
Siv said:

I was gonna say peach myself but they look too pale to my eyes. But they are also more yellow than white so that's probably not right either. Peach/White cross :)

Yes they look pale to my eyes also - BUT! - As OP is from the Netherlands I'm Kinda' Thinkin' White Bhuts a bit rare in that neck of the woods?

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:

Yes they look pale to my eyes also - BUT! - As OP is from the Netherlands I'm Kinda' Thinkin' White Bhuts a bit rare in that neck of the woods?

Quite on the contrary. I've seen various pics on this forum from superhots produced commercially in Holland, e.g. this one (2012). And there are quite a few Dutch chili groups on FB.

ahayastani said:
Quite on the contrary. I've seen various pics on this forum from superhots produced commercially in Holland, e.g. this one (2012). And there are quite a few Dutch chili groups on FB.

I see Reds (A very common color.) in that quoted thread but not any White.

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:
Wish I had a buck Stan for every time I missed a little detail and I posted a Duh response!

Oh & Demented

Demented said:
Not fully ripe? I see green.
Yea, I see the green tinge here & there but what ripe color do you see?

_

Back