• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Weird problem... tried google.

First off I want to thank all of the community for helping me with my various posts. I one day hope to be knowledgeable enough to pay it forward. I do have a concerng issue. My Tscorpian plant is looking... strange. Some spots started appearing and the leaves have always had this "wrinkled" looked. The leaves have started to cup ad well. Below you will find my plant's hydro DWC stats:

PPM (4 gallon) 923 (just changed water ten minutes ago)
PH 5.67
Temp 76~
Humidity N/A
Lights (16 hours) Blue Red Led mix 100 watts ( just got a new light that causes sun scalding so I have tapered off and adjusted light times and "shade" to toughen my plant)

Here are the Pics Leaf https://imgur.com/gallery/Xm6vT

My theory is between my plant flowering, the new light, and taking two weeks and some change to change the water has stressed it out. It has dropped three followers as well. Even though I know thst is common.

Thanks in advance!

Being a hydro setup what is your source of calcium for your peppers (is it included the nutirent concentrate ?)

KAOS said:
Being a hydro setup what is your source of calcium for your peppers (is it included the nutirent concentrate ?)
I use FloraNova 7-4-10 one part nutrients. It has 1.5% calcium.

Back