well this sucks....

before i found this site and before i new where to buy seeds from i bought some trinadad scorpion seeds of the infamous ebay and now they are podding up and i have 3 tabascos and 5 or 6 habaneros so im looking to see if anyone has extra scorpion seeds they would like to trade or sell me that are really scorpion seeds and not some mixed up seed lot like i was sold.... i know ebay is bad but it was before i got on this site and i was new to peppers and gardening all together.

THANKS TYLER

Sorry you got screwed my friend! So, you're just looking for regular scorp seeds then as in not ButchT or chocolate scorp or yellow?

i know it sucks and yeah that was the first time i bought seeds off ebay and it was the last because then i found out about this website and everyone else who was screwed.................. but yeah just regular scorpions

I think I'm pretty much the only person who had a decent experience from Ebay, my aji limons and scotch bonnets both turned out to be true, sorry you got screwed man. I've got some extra Trinidad Scorpion seeds if you'd like some.

vendor vault, the above mentioned and Beth at peppermania.

The great seed hunt.
Never again on e-bay, but judging what I paid for that didn't even germinate, I can make a FORTUNE selling there!!!

All you need is one good season of true to type pods, and you will never worry again.
I too wish my first experience started here, but now I am set for next season (and even a fall/winter season) due to generous people and well reviewed sellers.
It's fun to narrow the search down to just the odd, the crazy, the new contenders, in my spare time and trying to breed my own "Frankenpepper".

My post on this thread disappeared? Hmmm!

It didn't contain any links, dirty words, or dirty pics.

Oh well...

I didn't see your post, but if it was self-promotion, sometimes they'll be deleted by mods.

Tyler, sounds like you're covered for seeds. 99% of the people on this site are awesome and willing to help.

Back