We've restructured our shipping!!!

Hey guys, we've noticed that our shipping calculator has been freaking out a bit, WELL......it's fixed and I think you will all like the new fixed rates!

Johnny, can you post the rates or an active link to your website?

I see the www.hbd.com in your sig line but it doesn't work as a link.

(go to your website onlinee, copy the WWW.addy.com from the browser toolbar at the top of your home page and then paste that (http://whatever....)into the signature line on your profile. The typed "www.hbd.com" doesn't work as a link)

Johnny or Nicole, I can't seem to find the "what numbers are taken" post on the website. The Kid is asking about the collectible~

edit to include NICOLE!!! :)

The Limited Edition is a fixed shipping of $10, We switched the number selection now that they are no longer pre-orders to just select your top three but since we just changed it I can tell you the ones that are not available are 1-13, 26, 33, 50, 51, 56, 100. There are a couple of more but you can message me and I'll let you know if it's available.

Johnny or Nicole, I can't seem to find the "what numbers are taken" post on the website. The Kid is asking about the collectible~

edit to include NICOLE!!! :)

Actually I made a mistake, 4, 9, 10 & 11 are still Available. #10 was for the Bhut Brownie Winner but he took 7. so for Lower Numbers 4,9,10,&11 are available.

Back