• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

what are these

TS type from Moruga ,Trinidad....I've only seen the Hab reference at the "Nicky's" link....they are hot as hell, and have a sweet flavor for about 1 second...after that, you can feel the surface of the sun in your mouth.The pictured pepper looks accurate as a Moruga Scorpion, but with a lot of the nursery suppliers....the same names can be applied to vastly different peppers; you are better off getting seeds from outfits that specialize in pepper
types mainly , ie Hippy seed, Jungle Rain,Pepperlover,Old Barn Nursery, PepperJoe ,etc. Not to say you won't get a good seed elsewhere, the quality control is just better. Hope these grow true for you...and post some pics when they pod up!

Thanks,they where about the first lot of seeds I bought, I had never heard of any of the seed suppliers you mention in your list when i bought the seeds.
I only know get seeds from your list of suppliers and trade where possible.
They have grown really well and I'll post pic ASAP and maybe you will be able to tell the differance by looking at my plants or maybe someone else can help if you can't :)

Thanks for your help :)

Back