What are you excited for!

i'm pretty excited for some pods of  BGG7, white bhut, reaper and yellow primo, and the aji omnicolor/pineappple
and the brown moruga...

wayright said:
Donne Sali!  :dance:

:cool:
Kevin
Hell yeah!
I got me some too! :D
Also added Guam Bonnie's. Have a buddy that was in Pago Pago then moved to Saipan for a few years and still talks about the peppers there. Looking forward to them both!

It took me all season to figure out how to make successful crosses, but I ended up with 4 jigsaw hybrids. I'm pretty sure one was crossed with an SBJ7 and another was a peach ghost scorpion cross (all of the labels fell off).

I can't wait to see what the pods look like next summer.

I need to pick up some more brown moruga, or ask about the chocolate brainstrain. I'm exited for roatan habaneros, orange brain strains and reapers.

I'm most excited about moving into my own place next summer! I'm currently living in a basement apartment, and have no access to sunlight. With my current setup I really only have room for 2 small plants under T5s, so I'm really looking forward to having a balcony so I can pot up a couple bigger plants!

This was my first season, I've been growing Reapers, Orange Habaneros, and Mulato Isleno under T5s. As for new varieties... I really want to try some kind of Fatalii and Pequin.

Also excited for my first ripe pepper from one of my plants!

I am looking forward to 2014 to get back into gardening again for the year.  I not planning on growing any new varieties this year as I went hog wild and had more chili pepper plants than I knew what to do with for the year.  I now have a half freezer of peppers to do something with too.  I am planning to cut back and grow the varieties I liked from last year and try and keep things more manageable.  Heck I should be starting seeds in about 4 weeks.  I still have more seeds that I saved from last years order so I will go back to those.  Maybe 2015 will bring new varieties.  

Definitely looking forward to having some nice raised beds to plant out in this year. Last year I grew in containers only. It went okay but really hoping to get a significant harvest this year. I eat alot of habaneros and jalapenos.

Just got through planting some seeds and especially hope to germinate seeds I picked from some very large orange manzano pods from the Mexican market. I'm also hoping to germinate some Harold's St. Bart seeds from 2012 season.

Other seeds were pimento de padron and anaheims.

We'll see.....

Back