What Can I Make With This?

I've recently gone through my cabinets, closets, under the over etc ... and years of obsessive kitchen appliance buying has accumulated a number of items that I've never used to date ...

I'm planning to shoot a couple photos tonight and get this party started right, but here's for placekeeping ...

Let's see what you've got ... and get some ideas flowin' ...

gm

One of the items that prompted this thread is this "Olive & Thyme" griddle-like thing ... I remember it had design limitations in terms of how it was to be heated and treated during cooking and in terms of cleaning ... a quick google a moment ago seems to indicate 1) they aren't around, and 2) that it might be enameled cast iron - which the weight would suggest to be true ...

Anyone use one of these or have enameled, cast-iron cookware?

All I know is that I used it to cook meat exactly once ...

33e139d7.jpg

9be1d4be.jpg

70eefe7e.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZYJzsAXZX0

one word:lazy

Guess the other hand is to busy texting.... :banghead:
but yet I still laughed at some of those on the sheer stupidity
Like the knork...wth? LOL so bad,but still funny!

GM, you wanna sell that square ridged thingy? I'll give ya 10 bucks, yard sale price. and $5 for shipping.

and :lol: to the finger fork! I agree that it would be nice to have one of those sometimes. I could imagine being a wait-staff person and occasionally setting the table with that for a deserving patron. Reminds me of when families would come into the cafe, and if the parents were negligent and let the kids run amuck, I'd give the kids a free mini-cone of black licorice ice cream. The best one was when, after giving 3 little "darlings" a black licorice ice cream mini-cone, I saw them all getting into a while Cadillac.........

:halo:

GM, you wanna sell that square ridged thingy? I'll give ya 10 bucks, yard sale price. and $5 for shipping.

and :lol: to the finger fork! I agree that it would be nice to have one of those sometimes. I could imagine being a wait-staff person and occasionally setting the table with that for a deserving patron. Reminds me of when families would come into the cafe, and if the parents were negligent and let the kids run amuck, I'd give the kids a free mini-cone of black licorice ice cream. The best one was when, after giving 3 little "darlings" a black licorice ice cream mini-cone, I saw them all getting into a while Cadillac.........

:halo:

That's funny ...

If I don't enjoy using it when I try it, it'll be your's ...

Part of this thread is I'm retrying things ... tonight I used the Jaccard =)

56881127.jpg

Not sure what this was for to be honest ... maybe some kind of oldsk00l, manual action potato masher? ...

Back