• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor What Chilies for limited space indoors

I am looking for recommendations on plants that produce well, have good flavor, and are hot.

I have a tent that is 2x4x6. Due to exhaust Im limited to about 5ft. This includes container and with light distance gives me about a 3-4 foot height range. I could probably swing a 5 footer with trellising.

KhangStarr posted a video on his YouTube channel about smaller plants. You might want to check that out to see if it has any peppers you want to grow.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I don't let plant size be a constraint.  I top them at a max height, and try to keep them evenly topped, if I'm growing multiples, to make best use of available light.  And just keeping them constantly flat topped, even if there's a single plants, also helps greatly.
You could have a tent jam packed with carefully pruned plants, if you so desired. 

yeah you can really fit any peppers you desire, just will need to keep trimmed. 
2x4 footprint would probably be 2 medium size plants. 

i would recommend habanero paper lantern in general for anyone in any circumstance.

Back