• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

What color is Pepper X ?

spicefreak said:
60 million SHU, so hot half the plant caught fire.

Meh. 60 million SHU is child's play. Real men and women use resiniferatoxin to spice up our meals. 16,000,000,000 SHU. Superhot peppers are so last year.  :lol:

AJ Drew said:

I am telling you man, Pepper by Mail's Magical Unicorn Toe Pepper is the next hottest in the world.  It is infinity x infinity shu.  Nobody can beat that.  I would post a picture, but just looking at it can kill you.
Defiantly the hottest pepper

BlackFatalii said:

Meh. 60 million SHU is child's play. Real men and women use resiniferatoxin to spice up our meals. 16,000,000,000 SHU. Superhot peppers are so last year.  :lol:

yes! and give everyone permanent nerve damage  :lol:

BlackFatalii said:

I am sorry, my doctor told me to avoid consuming anything with the word toxin in it.

AJ Drew said:

I am sorry, my doctor told me to avoid consuming anything with the word toxin in it.
You needed to be told?? So your the reason why do not consume is written next to poison on chemical bottles these days ;)

Back