• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

What do I have here?

I'll hold off mentioning what they are supposed to be until I get an opinion or two....

2A74C4BF-CD54-4D15-8520-DC595EBACBBF-160-00000022B4FF5951_zps66bdba48.jpg

42BBF988-C081-476A-9404-197443DB4A05-160-00000023AE7FA398_zpsf9b92149.jpg

I'm going to guess some sort of Scorpion.  Are those the first pods to set on the plant?  If not and others look like it, I will guess you have a cross on your hands.  Either way, I think it looks like it has some scorpion genetics by the bit of a tail I see on both pods.

Hmm... The package and supplier stated they were a "Trinidad Moruga Scorpion"

To me it looks liked Buht/Scorpion cross...

The second pic I posted is what they look like when they first pop out. Looks like a moruga, but since they've started growing a little more they seem to be stretching out like a Buht...

Not too happy I have 75 plants of a pepper I don't want.. all that have peppers show the same traits..

Hells Bells said:
Hmm... The package and supplier stated they were a "Trinidad Moruga Scorpion"

Not too happy I have 75 plants of a pepper I don't want.. all that have peppers show the same traits..
Don't look anything at all like TMS, man that sucks big time.

A "heads up" on the supplier?

Wustenfuchs said:
Don't look anything at all like TMS, man that sucks big time.

A "heads up" on the supplier?
I've got an email into them... I'll just say for now its an Ebayer that had hundreds of positive sales so I expected the proper seeds. They came very professionally packed and labelled... seemed like a good transaction. What's weird is all plants that have the peppers show this trait.... Buht-like with a Scorpion tail...

Maybe I'll have the next greatest pepper :)

I'll grow them out and will eventually post pics.

I just ate a scorpion that kinda looked like the top one, but I have been feeding them with hydroponic nutrients that can be used in soil. Some pods had that appearance and some have the look of the traditional scorpion on the same plant. What have you been feeding them?

Back