• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

what do u think this is ?

A4F2760B.jpg

thanks guys!! At first thought I was thinking a fatalii because of its unique flavor. lol I guess it was by luck I got some fatalis. they din't make it this year so ill try again when my seeds dry completly and the others roll in the post office.

Where did the seeds come from? Where they burpee seeds by any chance? I don't want to blurt anything out. The obvious guesses have been stated,but there are a few others that look like that.

no not one of burpee seeds I had a bad expirience with them in the past with some Habs that happen to be a something far from a hab.. I got the pods from a army vet I met in the BX garden area eyeing the Bhut's so we talked for a bit cool guy. I gave him two of my Bhut Plants and some of the Naga morich pod next day and he gave me a bag of this stuff. Am really digging the flavor .When you first bite in to it ,it has this real nice flavor then it will get really hot after a while as it peaks its like the flavor disapears. then when the heat starts to die down then that when u start to taste it again. Heat wise its up there with my nagas.Going to start them as soon as the seed u sent gets in. if u want to try it out let know Ill send u them seed I got About 80+ seed right now . all am sowing is 10 seed this year.

no not one of burpee seeds I had a bad expirience with them in the past with some Habs that happen to be a something far from a hab.. I got the pods from a army vet I met in the BX garden area eyeing the Bhut's so we talked for a bit cool guy. I gave him two of my Bhut Plants and some of the Naga morich pod next day and he gave me a bag of this stuff. Am really digging the flavor .When you first bite in to it ,it has this real nice flavor then it will get really hot after a while as it peaks its like the flavor disapears. then when the heat starts to die down then that when u start to taste it again. Heat wise its up there with my nagas.Going to start them as soon as the seed u sent gets in. if u want to try it out let know Ill send u them seed I got About 80+ seed right now . all am sowing is 10 seed this year.

Is this your Burpee Hab?

hunwaxcloseup.jpg

They got me, too.

Back