• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

What do you do when eating hot peppers?

I'm relatively new here, and as I sit here on youtube watching old WKRP episodes eating cheese and crackers and chiles, the thought came to mind...what do other people who eat them like to do when indulging?

Don't know if this topic was covered before. Doc

http://youtu.be/zgrVP_J0BHk

I usually like to eat a whole pepper or two while eating my dinner, depending upon the heat of the pepper of course.  I indulge for snacks with crackers and cheese with some fresh chopped chili's as well. 

I guess just whenever the mood strikes for some heat. 

Buzzman19 said:
I usually like to eat a whole pepper or two while eating my dinner, depending upon the heat of the pepper of course.  I indulge for snacks with crackers and cheese with some fresh chopped chili's as well. 

I guess just whenever the mood strikes for some heat. 
Yeah, I guess this thread may have as much to do with how your eat your chiles as where you eat them or what you are doing...

I'm just looking for some new ideas...I like trying new things and testing out people's favorites to see if they're onto something.

Had some great jerky from wickedmikes.com recently and enjoyed it on a road trip from my summer house back to Baltimore. Totally spaced out from what I was doing (driving) and was really able to concentrate on the intense flavors.

I rarely eat supers whole. I know better. But when I do, I film myself (I have no friends, let alone friends to rip on/partake with me), so I rely on your comments to motivate me. When I do, I usually crawl into a ball and have a miserable night.

Usually I just use supers to kick up sauces and dishes.

Back