• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense What Habanero is this?

Well it's gets 1 100w incandescent GE Reveal bulb from the top and a 1 bulb small fluro desk lamp( I think is not even 2" long) shining from the side...

Some one on here said you can't grow with incandescent light at all, and that's how I started 6 of these plants with and that was with just one 150 watt Reveal bulb! So I guess never was an exception for me, all 6 of these unknown plants are still alive, I gave the others away to people I know...

Though it isn't what you wanted, that IS an awesome looking plant. The fact that there grown with only 2 bulbs is just jaw dropping but I think I fall in the same camp as you. I grew my best looking/producing Hab plant to date with exactly two compact Flouros. One was 20 something watts (on the side) and the other was about 40 something watts (on top). Bushiest healthiest looking plant I've grown, though I didn't try to produce fruit with the setup. I'm realy amazed at your results. Do you get a lot of sunshine in your office?

I must advise against Bhuts from seedrack.com also. That is where I got what ended up being CR's last year. Only reason I didn't get involved with email when they got on here awhile back was because, although they weren't what I ordered, they did produce like rabbits.

Either way enjoy what you got and be glad the lesson is learned and still heat coming and not some heatless pepper.

Yea, it must be the Voodoo!

And i think they are Orange Habs, because they never turned red when ripe and they are " make your stomach hurt" hott...

I'll post final better pics later when i can..

These are the peppers..
The 2 deeper orange ones are the ones from my office plant and the bigger pointy one is from my friend that he grew for me in his house by a window!

IMG_0019.jpg

This is my friends plant!

IMG_0015-1.jpg

What do ya'll think now??

Back