• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

heat what is the hottest pepper in your mind?

Personally, if I'm going to have Scorpions, I'd prefer the extra fruity aspects of the Butch T variety but yeah, the "Pepper X" on review could easily be a fake. Or just picked too early.
Or perhaps the whole thing is. We've seen it isn't the colour that they said and its sauce is way milder than was claimed. Plus, that record seems kinda slow.

EDIT: Also, if anyone wants to draw Spy vs Spy: Pepper Edition as a web comic, I would love to read it. I own the video game of the original.

Of the peppers I've grown/tried fresh, in order of heat from least to "my God, why?" :

BBG7
Chocolate Bhutlah (I believe the DM & SM varieties... maybe it was my luck, but they were pretty hot, but nowhere near #1 on this list)
Primo (red)
Butch T
Moruga Scorpion
Carolina Reaper
BTR Scorpion (this thing was in a league of its own... absolutely ferocious... it's one of those that's so hot, you bite into it and your dog runs away and your lawn dies.)

spicefreak said:
EDIT: Also, if anyone wants to draw Spy vs Spy: Pepper Edition as a web comic, I would love to read it. I own the video game of the original.

Best comic series ever imo.

I had a bunch of the paperbacks when I was little. Bought em at the flea market for a quarter each.

:cheers:

I have never tried the reaper or many of the newer ones, but hopefully this summer that will change.
The worst burn lasted 35 minutes and I thought I was having a heart attack my blood pressure rose so quickly.This was he fatalii jigsaw. The second was Mike H. Trinidad VV7

7 Pot Barrackpore is the only super hot that has taken me down after eating one. . I was curled up in a fetal position on the bed for 10-15 minutes with stomach pain. Now that's hot!

what is the hottest pepper in your mind?

Sorry, I have no room there.......

b5df8a0b73948c794216bc1d5a56084e.jpg

In my mind....who knows.

But, in the ring sting.........Choc Morugas, 7pot bbg's. and Borg 9's all put the pain at 12 out of 10.

You will get tons of answers....some of the breeders here doing crosses etc have some very fine xxx hot varieties as well.

With me its 2 peppers that hit me different. I grew both one was the carolina reaper. The other was supposed to be 7 pot BBG but it turned out to be something different. Some type of 7 pot i guess. Anyways the reaper was a little hotter initially but the other pepper burned way longer. So the other pepper caused me way more suffering

cmpman1974 said:
Can you add a few more things to that cross?  lol.   20 way cross at F3

I think Jack might be able to chris.  We shall see how the f2 look this year.  Was hoping he was growing it also but he's not responding to my messages.  

Back