• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce What Is The Ultimate Buffalo Wing Sauce?

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
DEFCON is a personal favorite - plus you can get that crack-addiction-level-good horseradish, the Habby Horse - damn that stuff is amazing. 

I've yet to try the Patter Fam but I hear good things. 

Wy's Wings has some tasty sauces too - we did a trade a while back and he sent me a bunch.

But DEFCON is the bomb for sure. Pun intended. 

For true the Habby Horse kicks ass.

All this yappin' about 'wang's n' sauce's is making me loco.

Been too long since I even had a wing but nowadays I don't eat chicken.

I got it.

Salmon Wings!

JayT said:
Not to hijack the thread, but Happy Horse on sushi will change your life.  

Amen to that! I brought some to a local joint & had them mix some in the spicy tuna for a hand-roll - it was amazeballs. 

Also "habby" ;)
My favorite for the habby horse is a steak sammich. Probably an obvious one, but I'm not a huge prime rib fan...so on a NY strip sammy or a tri-tip (west coast represent!) or a skirt steak sammy - thebomb.com - so good. 
(*disclaimer - I do not know if that's actually a website - hopefully there's nothing gross there that I just accidentally linked to trying to sound "down like that") 

texas blues said:

Salmon Wings!

Salmons got wings? 

Mind = blown 

Scanners_head_explode_screenshot.jpg

Yep. Defcon sauces all the way. Gotta order more myself. And good luck with the expo. You may wanna check out Dragon49's account of his experience.

Congratulations! Love hearing when members are winning awards.

Edit: Ok TB, no pics...

Lets see them Salmon wings!

I don't know about salmon wings, but I would gladly pay for some moar of that smoked salmon the great TB has made before.

I finally got to taste the Defcon 2 sauce as I received it in the mail and it's very good. My only critique and this is not the fault of the sauce at all - but more of just a personal taste preference is that I would like it to be more vinegary/tangy. Short of that, Defcon 2 Wing Sauce is excellent - I will absolutely buy this again.  

DEFCON Creator said:
I've tried the Defcon stuff. It's really good! I guess those 60+ major international awards are pretty on point!  :twisted:
ok im going to buy one which one do you recommend.

Back