• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

What is this?

Any guesses?

YPKksMR.jpg

They were planted as white bhuts actually. They are just small and dont look like my other bhuts.. but considering first response thinks they look like what they are suppose to be I guess thats what they are. Mind if I ask your seed source?

LordHill said:
They were planted as white bhuts actually. They are just small and dont look like my other bhuts.. but considering first response thinks they look like what they are suppose to be I guess thats what they are. Mind if I ask your seed source?

My White Bhuts are coming out much the same - most of the pods growing are shorter and smoother than other varieties of Bhut I am growing (I'm also growing Naga Jolokia, Orange Bhut and Indian Carbon). I got the seeds for my Whites from PepperLover. :)

In comparison, the White Bhut tastes a lot like the White Fatalii, if you've tried that. It has a citrusy flavor and a crispy flesh. I guess it's described as "a clean Chinense flavor". The heat is around orange habanero...definitely not super-hot. To me, it's a lot like an orange habanero without the sweetness.

mJW0YBc.jpg

Back