• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health What is wrong with my plants =( ?

What is wrong with my plants? :(

rvvrlt.jpg
2cf5n5w.jpg

Hello, nice to meet you too. There is a noobie intro thread here. You should start there before asking for help without a hello.
Anyway, very nice pics; great close-ups. I'm sure somebody will be along soon who can probably help you ( I cannot).
This is a really friendly and helpful sight. Cheers.

Hi again, my plants are not getting better. :( Im going to repot them today, I hope they will like it ;)
But here is a new pic from today;/ :P
125gm6b.jpg

I think SS hit the nail on the head...the little bumps are edema caused by too much water...at least that is MO too

Too much water. Get them out of that muddy soil.

Man, with those closeups, you could see a pimple on an aphid.

Good luck.

TOO MUCH Water!!!!! If you repot them, don't water them for 2 or 3 days. You can baby them to death. Just leave them alone for a few days and lay off the water. Let the plants tell YOU when they need water. They will start wilting just a little and then give them a drink. The two biggest killers of pepper plants is too much water and too much fertilizers. Just trying to help!

Charles

Hi again, my plants are not getting better. :( Im going to repot them today, I hope they will like it ;)
But here is a new pic from today;/ :P
125gm6b.jpg

fyi, they won't get better, the crystals may disappear however they will still be scared. New growth however, if you change your watering routine will not be affected. It's nothing to worry about aside from being unsightly.

Back