• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What is your biggest plant?

millworkman

eXtreme
I am looking for, pictures mainly, of your biggest plants. Either height wise, size of the main stem/trunk, whatever. She me what you have.

Not mine but this is the biggest plant I know.

building.JPG

Ha! Just finished reading Airframe by Michael Crichton for the second time... They are huge buildings where they make them things.

our company (lockheed martin) is located at Air Force Bomber Plant #4. It is over 60' tall inside to the rafters, 6000' long, and about 200' wide...when it was built in 1941, it was the largest climate controlled building in the world....

Back on subject...I will take pictures of my 7 Pot plants this evening when I get home from work and post them here....they are a little over 6 feet tall and huge....

roflmao at Nova...that is cool man...it will be a monster in 4-5 months...

This year my Guadaloupe C. chinense was my biggest but last year I had a much bigger naga plant.

I've been harvesting about a hundred pods a week off this one for a few months now and they are huge pods.

2899174200_9b030911c1.jpg

AlabamaJack said:
our company (lockheed martin) is located at Air Force Bomber Plant #4. It is over 60' tall inside to the rafters, 6000' long, and about 200' wide...when it was built in 1941, it was the largest climate controlled building in the world....

Back on subject...I will take pictures of my 7 Pot plants this evening when I get home from work and post them here....they are a little over 6 feet tall and huge....

Well, having grown up near a SAC base, I can dig the size of the first one...but a six foot tall 7-pot !?!?!

Holy crap on a stick, Batman.
2.gif

WTH are ya feeding those things? Small woodland creatures at Midnight?

-QS

Most of mine which was Naga Morrich, Trinadad Congo,Chocalate Hab, and Cummmara Ou Passarhino and they all got 3 feet tall and 3 feet wide and were loaded as the season grows to the end.

QuadShotz said:
WTH are ya feeding those things? Small woodland creatures at Midnight?-QS

Botanicare Products...Pure Blend Grow, Pure Blend Soil (flowering), Liquid Karma, and Cal-Mag Plus. They are expensive but well worth it as is evident by the growth and production of my plants..

Mine is a Carribean red Hab, 4 feet 10 inches tall, 4 to 5 feet wide (Not a perfect circle). And the trunk is almost an inch thick.

I'll have to prune it down to overwinter, will be a sad day.

here is a pic of what I call 7 Pot Corner...there are five seven Pot plants in this picture and since it is taken from the corner of my retaining wall you can't really tell the heighth...but look at the spread these have...

101108a001.jpg

and I had to post a picture of my McIlhenny Tabascos (thanks PRF) that are producing tons...

101108a002.jpg

I'm tellin' ya, I am simply amazed at how well those botanicare products have done this year....

Back