• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What., no 007 thread?1?

Sickmont said:
Same here...too busy trying to earn some money for my daughter's christmas gifts.

See, if you don't recognize/and or celibrate the "holy days" like me, then you wouldn't have that problem... :lol:

imaguitargod said:
See, if you don't recognize/and or celibrate the "holy days" like me, then you wouldn't have that problem... :lol:

I don'tcelebrate them for myself....but then again you don't have a 15 year old teenage daughter to contend with, either!

I want to see it as well. The trailers look awesome. It's good to see a more realistic, grittier, meaner Bond. Can't wait to see it, actually.

I also really want to see The Departed, The Prestige, The Fountain and a couple other movies....but haven't had the time.

The departed has come up in conversatsions a few times as something people want to see.... knockout cast, admittedly.

love bond............James bond.....sorry..had to do it.
i will probably see it sometime this month...tell the wife im gonna go and buy her something and go see it.

who is yall's favorite bonds if you had to rank em.

mine would be
pierce number one
roger moore number 2
sean conery 3
forget the others
ill re do my list after i see the movie

I really liked Dalton. He had a slightly mental edge to him. Might be a brit thing, perhaps.

Brosnan was TOO smooth for my taste. He rocks in things like Thomas Crowne. I enjoy his bond films, but no one is that perfect IRL!

Just seen the film yesterday. OMG, how awesome was that? And Chris Cornell actually doing the proper theme and everything?

Very very good.

Bit more time to expand upon that now: First off, Daniel Craig is clearly The Nuts. His delivery of the last line send a shiver up my spine. Does the psycho bond better even than Timothy Dalton.

Whoops, don't have time actually. Being called to put curtains up.

Back