• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What pods would you like to see in Mixed SFRB?

I would like to see more of the hot to very hot and a only a few supers along with some mild types. The bulk would consist of peppers like MOA Scotch Bonnet, Bahamian Goat, Red Savina and Chocolate Habaneros, even ones like Kung Pao and the other similar like Goat's Weed. Throw in some Primos, 7 Jonah, White 7 Pot etc and a few milds as well.

I'd love to have a "Not So Superhot Small Flat Rate Box" option for varieties that are interesting selections of not-so-common varieties that aren't armageddon level heat.

Something like a mix of different Rocotos, Bishop's Crowns, golden cayennes, hot cherry, and jalapeños.

KingLeerUK said:
I'd love to have a "Not So Superhot Small Flat Rate Box" option for varieties that are interesting selections of not-so-common varieties that aren't armageddon level heat.

Something like a mix of different Rocotos, Bishop's Crowns, golden cayennes, hot cherry, and jalapeños.
With everything I`m growing this year, I`m hoping to have boxes just like that. 

160 varieties, of which only 12 are superhots.

Nigel said:

The "Like" button only works once or I'd have filled it up!
I'll be watching for these.  You could put together some amazing selections, Nigel.

I've been graced with a number moderate mixed boxes in the past year that have been so beneficial in defining who I am as a "chilehead" and more importantly what direction I want to pursue in my grows.

Nigel said:

Put me down for at least 3 boxes like this.  Having a mix of "interesting flavours" really appeals to me a lot more than a box of superhots which I might be able to eat 1 or 2 pods a day from and potentially have to give away or waste the rest.

Snacking on C.baccatum, C.annum and C.pubescence to appreciate and enjoy BOTH the unique taste and the heat would be amazing.

Back