spirits What;s your favorite vodka?

At risk of duplicating a thread from a while ago (I can't remember if we did this or not), what is your favorite vodka? Mine is without question, Chopin. It is an unbelievably smooth potato vodka from Poland. Makes a great martini.

I am not a vodka drinker as such but I do like my Bloody Marys...I use Platinum...cheap and taste pretty good...excellent in the BMs

081209a006.jpg

I think it depends on whether you're drinking it straight or mixing drinks. I agree chopin is great, but I personally wouldn't use it for mixed drinks

"SS" Vodka. My own brand, cheap and i can make it however strong i like. :)
Currently sitting at 96 proof.

Luksusowa is a good 'un. I'm down with the taters too JT.

QuadShotz said:
Quotable, that... ;)

DAMN! Quad beat me to it!

I'm not much of a vodka drinker, since the intentional lack of taste isn't my thing. I'm usually a Rye, Bourbon, Rum, Scotch or Gin guy.

But when I do buy vodka, I always get Reyka. To my taste buds, there's more character there than a bottle of Goose, and it's about 10 bucks cheaper.

reyka_bottle.jpg

I like to not limit myself to any one brand of.....anything. But I do like Kettle Uno, Svedka, Finlandia and I have found a few nice ones on sale every now and then.

I prefer Vox especially for shots, very smooth, but I'm not a vodka person. Here is a pic of the next one I'm gonna try. It seems to be calling my name, but I'm on call for the weekend.

005-1.jpg

i don't like vodka after a shot contest with myself and woke up on the bathroom floor. no wthe flavor makes me sick soo all they have to do to it is add juniper berry and bamn we got GIN hell yeah
IMG00190.jpg

IMG00191.jpg

im pretty sure gin is just vodka really only with juniper berries.
gin tonic and little oj oh damn

I've only ever had Smirnoff or the really cheap supermarket stuff with a name I've never heard off but I never liked drinking Vodka neat. I'm not sure I'd like Vodka even with Coke or orange juice now, too many memories of bad hangovers and a mouth like the bottom of a birdcage.

rainbowberry said:
too many memories of bad hangovers and a mouth like the bottom of a birdcage.

That is hilarious RB!!!:lol: I have heard people say that it is the quality of the vodka that determines the severity of the hangover. Not sure if that is true or not.

Back