• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What temp. CFL?

awesome. Thanks Lee. I order bhut joulki ( sp? ) seeds and This will be my first plants to grow... not good tho haha. I heard that these are the hardest to grow . But today I bought some habanera and seeded them. I cut them up and pulled the seeds, and they are now drying on a shelf. they should be ready for grow time in about 1 month, right?

thanks again

Hmm, my bhut did not set any fruit at all. 100% flowerdrop. No new flower buds developed and because I needed some more space I removed the bhut. During that time night time temps in my box where to low 13-14 degrees C. I thought temps where ok but for some reason it wasn't. Could have saved that bhut if i just only knew..
Good choice that Bhut though.

Your seeds will definately be dry within 1 month.

ps: Bhut jolokia or Bih Jolokia

MrOneEyedBoh said:
awesome. Thanks Lee. I order bhut joulki ( sp? ) seeds and This will be my first plants to grow... not good tho haha. I heard that these are the hardest to grow . But today I bought some habanera and seeded them. I cut them up and pulled the seeds, and they are now drying on a shelf. they should be ready for grow time in about 1 month, right?

thanks again

Back