• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

whats causing this????????

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDktMjAxMDA0MjgtMDkzM.jpg

Any ideas? I've searched and asked elsewhere and I can't find the cause of this, and it appearing on more and more plants, I can't treat it until I know what it is.
If it's a case of binning the plants then it's season over.

been using herbicides near by? Ive never seen anything like that ...yet. I've checked a few sites and nothing seems to come close

Not been using anything, it's starting to drive me nuts, there are no bugs around either, did have a few aphid and whitefly weeks ago but nothing major, I started to notice it on only the trinni scorps but now it's appearing on more and more plants and there is no set pattern as there are some that are fine but are right next to plants that have it and then the next ones to get it are furthest away yet the ones that were fine stay fine then naybe a couple of days later the fine ones start showing signs.
As I said it's now starting to drive me nuts as it looks like the season is not gonna happen

Not been using anything, it's starting to drive me nuts, there are no bugs around either, did have a few aphid and whitefly weeks ago but nothing major, I started to notice it on only the trinni scorps but now it's appearing on more and more plants and there is no set pattern as there are some that are fine but are right next to plants that have it and then the next ones to get it are furthest away yet the ones that were fine stay fine then naybe a couple of days later the fine ones start showing signs.
As I said it's now starting to drive me nuts as it looks like the season is not gonna happen

I had the same problem with many, many of my small plants. I thought maybe they got too much sun, or not enough water. I began watering deeper, giving only partial sun (sun can get pretty intense here, even in winter) and using fish/kelp nutes regularly. They are now green and healthy.

This has happened on a few of my plants, it doesn't seem to have any terminal effects (not to be dramatic ha) .. I always thought it was just because it got a little to cold to for 'em when we had the lights off at night, and they got confused. The plants that have that have stunted growth, but nothing else has happened, and I correlated it to the cold and it being to cold for them being to young, the older plants dont seem to get it.. these are my own assumptions based on no known facts hah.. hope it helps though

xox

Back