• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

What's hotter?

Which is hotter?

• Trinidad scorpion

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Naga morich/dorset naga

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Bih/Bhut Jolokia

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've cooked a couple of meals using trinidad scorpions lately, and tried them fresh, and I've come to the conclusion that scorpions (at least the ones I'm growing) are hotter than nagas (again, the ones I'm growing). Who else is growing both types? What do you think? I'll try to make a poll, hopefully it'll work...

I think the Scoprions are hotter than Nagas but I'm not a good judge. I go by what others tell me. The Nagas seem more flavorful to me

I'm not voting, I'm still waiting for the controlled study that pits the Unholy 5 against each other.

Of course, as soon as that happens, someone from Trinidad or Brazil or China will pop up with another Super Hot pepper and we'll still be wrangling over which is the hottest.

I've got that next super hot in my back pocket just waiting Pam. Kidding. :)

Chris

Pam said:
I'm not voting, I'm still waiting for the controlled study that pits the Unholy 5 against each other.

Of course, as soon as that happens, someone from Trinidad or Brazil or China will pop up with another Super Hot pepper and we'll still be wrangling over which is the hottest.

hehe I have both ,scorpion powder & naga powder but I dont realy no who's the hottest cause both make melt my mought ....maybe scorpion is lil hotter but naga taste a lot better imo

Back