What's that name? Smoldering Cajun!

Remember that contest way back when...

Well, Chad S submitted the winning name, Smoldering Cajun, and now has almost 25lbs of sauce on the way to his door step.

Thanks to all the submitted names and voted!

SC.jpg

cajunheat005.jpg

Very cool cajunheat. What kind of sauce is it? Ingredients?

Edit: nevermind, just checked the website. Mild Cajun sauce, cayenne. Sounds good.

Very cool cajunheat. What kind of sauce is it? Ingredients?

Edit: nevermind, just checked the website. Mild Cajun sauce, cayenne. Sounds good.

yeah, just think tabasco with a lil kick. this sauce is more for the masses then chili heads.

Cool! Send one to JayT or LGHT for a comprehensive review.

Jen I will try to get some reviews up this weekend, I should at least do Smoldering Cajun!

I hear ya JayT 98 still stings for me I didnt even think about the hat when my wife took the pic, but it would be nice if I had 6 hats to choose from!

Chad

Don't eat that all at once!

The wing sauce Chad has is a new recipe. It's still hot, but better! I messed up and ended up with a mild and spicy version, thinking I'm gonna keep the mild version next year. The difference would be me eating 15 wings instead of 3 or 4 as far as the heat goes.

I ordered on March 16. Mine was pretty hot, so I think I got the hotter version, didn't I?

You did, at the time that was the only option. Soon after I grabbed the wrong bucket and ended up with the mild. So...what did you think?

Hi, yeah loved the cajun flavor, but was thinking the same thing as you were, I could eat more wings if it was a little bit milder and a little less painful. So I think it was a lucky accident. I can't wait to hear Chad's reviews. It looks like he has a years supply in that photo. I think that cajun flavors are the best.

If you have any left, try cutting it with a creamy French dressing. The new sauce is basically a Cajun creamy French dressing mixed with my Liquid Napalm or now/will be Fiery Cajun.

Back