• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Whats the hottest thing you have ever eaten?

I just had a small Wendy's chili with 6 drops of Black Mamba sauce, and half a dried Jolokia (quite big with a lot of placenta inside). Delicious, and easily in the top 3 hottest meals I've ever had.

I gotta get me something crazy hot to try. There is a pizza place in my city that sells super hot wings..call them ass rippers. Not sure what they use,but damn. I have grown a couple different peppers. Habs were hot and surprisingly so were the tobasco peppers.

Bhut Jolokia poppers stuffed with crab, cheese, and trinidad scorpion puree....of course all wrapped in bacon...

Damn AJ that sounds really good....and Hot :mouthonfire:

The only thing that had an excruciating pain to me was a hole pod i had on the grill tented with onions...cant say for sure but Wayright sent it to me we think it was a butchT. i thought it was a hab variety and poped the hole thing in my mouth. Sweat, drool, and snot poured from my face for at least ten minutes as i leaned over the kitchen sink.

I have not poped a hole Douglah or brain strain but i think both would be right there!

I made a stir fry the other week seasoned up with Red Datil then I sliced up a TS and ate it with the food, if I had put the TS in the stir fry my kids would have called Child Protective Services!!!!

My youtube channel is theitalian556 if you want to see me doing hot chili reviews! Pls watch and feel free to comment! :)

Tie between Trinidad Scorpion and Cappy's 7 Pot Brain Strain that I grew from his seeds. At this level of insane heat it is so hard for me to tell. I will say that the Brain Strain, when rubbed in my eyes, took the longest to recover from. Chris's Chocolate Thunder powder gets my vote for the hottest powder I have ever experienced...wonderful, yet so dangerous. :hell:

I had a whole dried red brain strain yesterday.... Wow... Scorpions are easy compared to that one. Love it though, I am scared about my seedlings, will have to find a very special use for them.

I can't say for sure because I haven't eaten them yet, but....it is probably going to be the Trinidad Scorpion poppers Chef Jimmy Bannos of Heaven on Seven on Wabash in Chicago is going to make for me (us I hope if I can get anyone else to join me) on 27 December...and yes...photos will be taken...maybe even a video or two...

I can't say for sure because I haven't eaten them yet, but....it is probably going to be the Trinidad Scorpion poppers Chef Jimmy Bannos of Heaven on Seven on Wabash in Chicago is going to make for me (us I hope if I can get anyone else to join me) on 27 December...and yes...photos will be taken...maybe even a video or two...

Nice AJ I wanna see that video:)

Back